Sunday, January 15, 2012

Her Point of View: Words from Patrice Dozier

I know being married is not easy, it's another job actually but for me it's a wonderful thing. It can be less complicated if you and your spouse work together as a team and stay on the same page about everything at all times. Being married will definitely put you on another level if you are true to your spouse but most importantly the vows that were said before GOD. For me personally, The most important thing that I have learned since being married is not what you say but how you approach your spouse. I have always been so blunt with the, "I'm going to say what i want attitude". You not only have to think of your spouse's feelings but talk to them and not at them. Don't get me wrong it can be very difficult but when you learn how your spouse reacts to certain things or situations, "Don't you think you can make that sacrifice"? You can still say what you want to say, it's all about timing and how you say it. I'm posting this specifically for all the newly weds or vets that are having small problems that can be easily resolved if you do one simple thing, "COMPROMISE". Trust me if you have a REAL MEN like I do all you have to do is first TRUST in the lord, TRUST in your spouse, BE OPEN to compromise, SACRIFICE, ALWAYS keep communication open, and stick together no matter what because YES we do have our families but when it's all said and done your spouse is all you have. 
WORD OF ADVICE FROM MY DAD: YOU LET CARLOS TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOU TAKE CARE OF HIM AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.         
    

No comments:

Post a Comment